What is an industrial design?
An industrial design is the ornamental or aesthetic aspect of an article. An industrial design consists of the creation of a shape, configuration or composition of pattern or color, or combination of pattern and color in three dimensional form containing aesthetic value. An industrial design can be a two- or three-dimensional pattern used to produce a product, industrial commodity or handicraft.
What does an industrial design do?
- An industrial design adds commercial value of a product and increases its marketability.
- Each country has its own Industrial design laws, registration system and procedures.
- Some countries have joint Industrial design laws, registration system and procedures.
In the field of Industrial Designs, Hassan Hussein office provides a number of solutions, namely:
- Conducting searches
- Filing and prosecuting of design applications
- Attending to recording of Assignment, Merger, Change of Name or Address
- Attending to licensing issues and recording
- Undertaking and payment of maintenance and/or renewals
- Watching services